Application Specific Integrated Circuit Market Expected to Reach US Dollar
London, November 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – A research report on precedents was recently announced on “Application Specific Integrated Circuits Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2021-2030 ”.
An application-specific integrated circuit is an integrated circuit that is custom designed for a specific application or function. These integrated circuits (ICs) combine all electronic components into a single chip. These circuits can also combine the functions of many small and medium integrated circuits that perform certain functions individually on a single chip, allowing the entire system to be assimilated on a single chip to recognize the needs of the system. These integrated circuits are used in various industries, including automotive, telecommunications, electrical and electronics, and medicine.
Get a sample copy of the report OR any customization requirements @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1385
The crucial factors responsible for the growth of the market are:
- Rising demand for smartphones and tablets.
- Growing use of mechatronics in industrial and automotive applications.
- Increasing demand for consumer electronics.
North America dominated the application specific integrated circuit market, contributing over 21% in 2020 and is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period. This is explained by the presence of major market players who continuously invest heavily in research and development activities to produce innovative products.
Scope of Application Specific Integrated Circuits Market
|Cover of the report||Details|
|Market size in 2021||$ 265.2 billion|
|Growth rate from 2021 to 2030||CAGR 4.8%|
|Fastest Growing Market||Asia Pacific|
|The biggest market||North America|
|Year of reference||2021|
|Covered companies||OmniVision Technologies; Infineon Technologies SA; Semiconductor Component Industries, LLC; Intel Corporation, Tekmos Inc .; Seiko Epson Corporation; Socionext America Inc.|
Highlights of the report
- The semi-custom ASIC product segment is expected to dominate the market contributing over 48.5% of the revenue share in the coming years.
- The consumer electronics applications segment of the application specific integrated circuits market leads the market with a market share of over 34% in 2020 and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period.
- By geography, North America holds a significant share accounting for over 21% of the revenue in 2020 in the Application Specific Integrated Circuits market as the major market players in the region.
Driver – The consumer electronics application segment whether the main end-use industry of the application-specific integrated circuit market and increasing demand for phones, tablets, laptops and other electronic products are expected to drive the market growth.
Detention – The high cost of manufacturing custom circuits, the costs of circuit design, and the difficulties of functional reliability are the major constraints to the growth of the application-specific integrated circuits market.
Opportunity – Smaller, lighter, and better portable gadgets such as tablets, smartphones, and future IoT devices are the result of the downsizing and integration of semiconductors. This leads to the development of durable electronic gadgets, which is likely to create significant growth potential in the market.
Challenges – The complex design and the high manufacturing cost are the attributes which are expected to be a major challenge faced by the market.
- On October 27, 2021, the new XENSI TLE4972, developed by Infineon Technologies AG, is the company’s first vehicle current sensor. For accurate and consistent current measurements, the coreless current sensor uses Infineon’s well-known Hall technology. Due to its compact design and diagnostic modes, the TLE4972 is well suited for xEV applications such as traction inverters in hybrid and battery powered vehicles, as well as battery main switches.
- On October 26, 2021, vehicles become more vulnerable to cyber attacks as they become more electrified and connected, which can have significant implications. As a result, vehicle manufacturers must ensure that telematics data is adequately protected. As a result, Infineon Technologies AG launched the SLI37 Automotive Safety Controller, which is an easy-to-use and reliable trust anchor to protect safety-critical automotive applications such as 5G compatible eUICC (eCall), V2X communication, access to the car, and SOTA updates.
- On September 21, 2021, the MAX77659 Single Output Multi-Inductance (SIMO) Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) with built-in buck-boost charger charges portable devices, audible devices, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. ) faster and in less space than any other PMIC now available, according to Analog Devices, Inc. The MAX77659 SIMO PMIC delivers over four hours of playback time after a ten minute quick charge and uses just one inductor to power multiple rails, reducing Bill of Materials (BOM) by 60% and total solution size by 50%.
Segments covered in the report
- Fully customized ASIC
- Semi-custom ASIC
- Programmable ASIC
- Consumer electronics
Click here for See the table of contents of the full report
Purchase this Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1385
You can place an order or ask any question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide an unmatched nature of offering to our customers around the world, in all industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in providing in-depth market intelligence as well as market intelligence to our clients across various companies. We are obliged to serve our various clienteles present in companies of medical services, health, innovation, new generation technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, aerospace and of defense, among various companies present in the world.
For the latest update, follow us: