Researcher, integrated circuit designer position with NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
We currently have an associate researcher position for an integrated circuit designer.
The candidate is required to:
- Carried out the design, analysis and testing of a high efficiency digital power amplifier.
- Take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, modeling and verification of the digital power amplifier simulation.
- Provide an innovative design that leads to energy and area efficiency for the proposed circuit.
- Possess a recognized doctorate in electronic engineering or a specialization in a related field in CMOS integrated circuit design.
- Previous experience in power amplifier design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of electronic design and analysis tools, such as Cadence, Synopsys and Matlab.
- Able to design, simulate and implement the circuit independently.
- Good written and oral communication
- The salary will be proportional to experience.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and in a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and determined to meet tight deadlines.
- Open on fixed-term contract.