The global microprocessor market was worth USD 85.85 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow 4.44% in value to reach the value of USD 111.16 billion by 2026.
High internet penetration and proliferation of smart devices are driving the demand for consumer electronics devices around the world. Technological advancements and the increasing use of emerging technologies such as Internet of Things, machine learning, artificial intelligence in the manufacturing process are expected to fuel the demand for microprocessors around the world.
New York, December 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Microprocessor Market, By Type, By Architecture, By Technology Outlook, By End User, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067204/?utm_source=GNW
The introduction of compact, lightweight, high computing capacity microprocessors is accelerating its adoption as they can be easily integrated into devices and do not add weight to the device. Government plans for the development of smart cities in emerging economies with smart infrastructure are expected to fuel demand for sensors, connected devices and microprocessors. The generation of vast volumes of data through various sources and the increasing exchange of information between IoT-connected devices are driving the demand for micro-centers around the world. Micro centers boast of high storage capacity, high operation and incur minimal costs and thus experience huge demand and ultimately accelerate the demand of the global microprocessor market. The growing need for portable electronic devices and the growing demand for the healthcare system to effectively monitor the health of patients and diagnose health issues remotely are expected to create ample growth opportunities for the global microprocessor market over the next five years. .
The global microprocessor market can be segmented on the basis of type, architecture, technology outlook, end user, company, and region. Based on the architecture, the market is divided into ARM, X86, SPARC, and others.
The ARM segment is expected to hold the largest market share. The ARM processor is used to carry out projects in colleges and schools by the students.
They are used in the manufacture of consumer electronic devices such as media players and other mobile devices, smartphones, portable devices and other devices which are in high demand from consumers around the world. whole.
Intel Corporation, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, SK Hynix Inc., Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Micron Technology Inc., are the major players operating in the global microprocessor market.
Years taken into account for this report:
Historical years: 2016-2019
Baseline year: 2020
Estimated year: 2021
Forecast period: 2022-2026
Goal of the study:
• To analyze the historical growth in market size of the global Microprocessor market from 2016 to 2020.
• To estimate and forecast the market size of the global Microprocessor market from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate to 2026.
• To categorize and forecast the global microprocessor market on the basis of type, architecture, technology outlook, end-user, company, and region.
• Identify the dominant region or segment of the global microprocessor market.
• Identify the drivers and challenges of the global microprocessor market.
• To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global Microprocessor market.
• Identify and analyze the profiles of the major players operating in the global microprocessor market.
• Identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Microprocessor market.
The analyst performed both primary and secondary research exhaustive for this study. Initially, the analyst found a list of manufacturers around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys of the identified companies. During the interviews, respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst looked at manufacturers, distribution channels and the presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the size of the global microprocessor market using a top-down approach, in which data from various end-user segments has been recorded and forecast for years to come. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data for these products and applications to arrive at an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations, and financial reports were also investigated by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Manufacturers / distributors of microprocessors
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulatory authorities and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to the microprocessor
The study is useful for providing answers to several critical questions that are important to industry players such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., in addition to enabling them to develop investment strategies and capitalize on market opportunities.
Scope of the report:
In this report, the global Microprocessor Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Microprocessor Market, by Type:
o Desktop microprocessor
o Mobile microprocessor
o High-performance microprocessor
• Microprocessor market, by architecture:
• Microprocessor market, by technological outlook:
• Microprocessor market, by end user:
o Consumer electronics
o Server and data center
• Microprocessor market, by company:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
o South America
Country Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Microprocessors market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations according to the specific needs of a country. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06067204/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001